Optix - Batch Queue Freezes During HeiferMW Import
How to Resolve Optix Batch Queue Freezes During HeiferMW Import
Symptom: After the Indexing process in Optix, batches appear in BBEC but not in Data Entry section in Optix.
Issue: Batch Status Queue is frozen and is not being processed.
Resolution: Restart the HeiferMW Import Status service on the Optix Server
- Check Optix Batch Status Queue from any Optix Workstation
- If Time Queued and Computer Time are more than 10 minutes apart, this is a sign that the queue is frozen.
- Connect to Optix Server via Remote Desktop Connection - Accessories > Remote Desktop Connection.
- Log into Optix Server, as Optix - PW:
- From the taskbar of the Optix server, click on the Services icon.
- Browse to HeiferMW Import Status. Double click to open.
- Under the Service Status window, from the General tab click on Stop.
- Once stopped, Click on Start. The screen may flash a message as seen below when
stopping and starting the service.
- Click Refresh on the Optix Batch Status Queue from any Optix Workstation
- If the Service is working, the batches should start processing within a few minutes
- It may take several refreshes before you see movement
- If the queue is processing, the issues has been resolved, move to Step 9
- If the queue is still frozen, repeat Steps 6-7-8, until the queue starts processing batches
- Select Log Off to log off the Optix Server
Please Note: Do not select Shutdown. This will shut down the server for everyone using Optix.