How to Edit a Distribution List in Outlook Web
How to edit a Distribution List in Outlook for Web.
- Go to Office.com and login with your Heifer credentials.
- Select Outlook.
- Select Settings.
- Search and select Distribution groups.
- This page will show you what groups you belong to and what groups you own and can manage. Select the edit button.
- From here, you can edit ownership and membership. Use the sign to add users and the – sign to remove users.
- After clicking the button, use the Default Global Address List to search for the user you wish to add.
- Save your changes and close when you’re finished.