Updating Zoom meetings with a Passcode
Starting September 18th, all zoom meetings will require a passcode- Here is how to update your meetings now:
- Open Outlook and navigate to your calendar.
- Find meetings that contain Zoom invites and open them. (if the meeting is reoccurring, be sure to open the Entire Series)
- On the top ribbon- click ‘Change Settings’
- When the Zoom setting box appear, select the checkbox next to Passcode.
- A box will appear with a randomly generated passcode, now click Save
- Lastly, click Send Update on the meeting invite to send all participates the updated Join Meeting information which included the updated link with passcode.